Customized routing protocol deployment for tactile battle area network – Tactile Router.
- Designed a scalable OSPF routing protocol with minimum convergence time
- Cater for alternate route(s) in the event of failure of main route
- Designed a quick failure detection mechanism at physical /logical layer
- Defined a customizable metric based on bandwidth, delay, utilization and load.
- Improvise convergence time of OSPF through use of COTS extension
- Development of Emulator with 100 instances of router on virtualized platform with Hardware in the loop